July 26, 2010

Juni Fisher

Juni Fisher has the most wonderful voice and if you have never listened to any of her songs you must do so. In June of 08 I heard her for the first time just after shooting for the day and cooling off in the Saloon heard this most beautiful voice singing a celtic song that brought tears to my eyes. Then she sang a song about an Indian woman and a pioneer woman washing their hands in the same river, which also made me cry. Now I know that some of you think maybe I had shot badly and was feeling down, but the music just spoke to my soul. The first song was called "I Will Miss Ireland" and the second "The Same River" The name of the Album was "Tumbleweed Letters". The next year I let her pick out the one I should have and it is also great called "Gone to Colorado". Gone to Colorado is different in that it is like the genealogy of this family and how they grew and went on their own way. Go to her website and listen to one of her songs and see what I mean.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment